Sunday, May 20, 2012

Poetry Rocks



Poetry Rocks

Together everyone
Have a great time on Thanksgiving
Aunts and uncles come one come all
Nana's houseis where we go
Kicking a ball with my cosins
Foods get set on the dinner table
U want more food
Loving family everywhere
by, Zoe C.  age 9



Thanks for all we have
Have a bit of cranberry sauce, I know you'll like it!
Apple pies and stuffing,too I can't wait!
Native Americans and pilgrims had this same celebration 390 years ago!
Kick back and eat dinner!
Scorching hot mashed potatoes
Gourds and pumpkins everywhere!
I am thankful for all this food!
Venison is what the Pilgrims and Natives ate
It lasted 3 days the first time!
No more mashed potatoes!
Giving thanks for all we have today!
by, Chloe age 9

Stop It! 
Bullying, Bullying, Bullying
Why so much bullying?
Try to fill a bucket or two, then everyone is happy
Will bullying ever stop?
 It's really hard to tell
 Do you want to end it?
You know you do!
by, Chloe age 9

Mrs. Hall's Room
Pencils are yellow, Boy's pass is blue
I like my teacher, do you like her too?
I am excited, so is my friend
 I hope this school year will never end!
I see new pencils and lots of new faces
This class is going super places
White boards are white, desks are blue
I like this class,  you will too!
by, Emily D. age 9 


No comments:

Post a Comment